Many Things to do in Ocean City...
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland, boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and much more.
2) Indulge in OC culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for. Dont forget to watch the dolphins play!
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Enjoy nights of free family fun. In the summer, there is a free family event almost every night of the week. Some of the events include:
100 Nights of Lights every night along the boardwalk Memorial Day thru Labor Day.
Sundaes in the Park on Sundays at Northside Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream.
OC Beach Dance Party on Tuesdays at the Caroline Street Stage.
Movies on the Beach on Mondays and Fridays at 27th Street and Wednesdays at 118th Street.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesdays.
Sunset Park Party Nights on Thursdays.
Beach Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
OC Museum Programs every day at the OC Life-Saving Station Museum on the boardwalk.
6) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality time at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
7) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses.
Vacation days are for having fun. The Travel Channel calls the classic wooden boardwalk one of America’s best. USA Today named it one of the nation’s “Top 10 Great Boardwalks” It’s 3 miles of family fun & sun!!
Need a weekly rental? Find your vacation home on our sister website...